Updated June, 16, 2012
It is not the purpose of my blog to write reviews; however, I enjoy writing reviews, especially for new technology and all things related to special needs parenting. I also like spreading the word about blogs, products etc that I enjoy with others. If you have a product you would like me to consider for review and/or giveaway, please contact me..
My blog focuses on Autism and Special Needs parenting. However, I do work on Android powered Smartphones and devices. My focus is on using them to enrich the lives of children and families touched by Autism. I would love to review your hardware or apps, especially those that are geared for special needs children.
So far in 2012, my blog received an average of 958,846 hits per month. This does not include traffic generated by robots, worms, or replies with special HTTP status codes. These statistics are reported directly from the server.
My readers range from special needs parents, adults with Autism, teachers, doctors and therapists to people how just want to learn more about Autism. I also have a large number of readers that very tech savy and follow my work with Smartphones powered by Android.
Product Review Policy:
- I review products in two week increments. This allows me enough time to be sure that I have had enough time to get a thorough feel for the product and am able to write the most honest review possible. If you have a product with a time sensitive review, please let me know and I will do what I can to meet your deadline.
- I fully disclose all reviews and giveaways. (Feel free to review my Disclosure Policy below.)
- If I find that I am unhappy with your product, I will first let you know that I am dissatisfied and why; then I will give you the choice to not have the review published in order to avoid negative publicity.
- I never charge for product reviews. However, I require a full size sample in order that I can fully use, photograph and/or video to assist in providing the most honest review possible. – I’m sorry but product samples cannot be returned.
- Please do not ask that I review products based on photographs. I need to actually have the opportunity to use the product (or service) personally in order to review it.
- I will only review products and services that I feel are appropriate and geared towards family life, are family friendly or geared towards the special needs community..
- I will however, be willing to review new technology and smartphone or computer hardware.
- And finally, of course, I reserve the right to refuse to review any product or service that I feel conflicts with the overall belief system here at Lost and Tired
If you would like to sponsor a giveaway or have your product reviewed, please: contact me.
Please include in your email:
* A brief description of your product(s) and/or service(s) you would like me to promote for a review and/or giveaway.
* A brief description of your business/website and product/service that I can include in my post, as well as, link to them.
* Any photos of the product(s) you would like me to promote (to be included in the post as well).
* Any business logos or brands you would also like included in the post.
This policy is valid from 06 October 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network.
Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.